ASU Fall 2012Register Today!
- by bogiesfedora Apr 14, '12I got my acceptance letter today for Fall 2012 at the Mayo Campus! I'm so excited and can't wait to get everything together. Has anyone else heard back so far about their advancement for either Summer of Fall at ASU?
- Apr 15, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑I'm not attending ASU but i am attending nursing school this coming Fall 2012 in another state. I am originally from AZ and I know how tough it is to get into nursing school out there. My cousin attended ASU and worked at Mayo several years ago and knows how it is and what it is like. She still is working in the Valley and enjoys what she does. I just wanted to say good luck to you. I hope you have a wonderful experience.
- Apr 15, '12 by sun_devil:]Congratulations! I got my acceptance letter yesterday. I was so happy, I cried! lol I got my 1st preference for fall 2012 on the downtown campus. In the letter it says to return the intent to enroll form, is that a different form from the health clearance one? I don't think I got the intent to enroll form...
- Apr 17, '12 by bogiesfedoraQuote from sun_devil:]Hey sun-devil:] You probably have the answer to your question up there already. They forgot to include the intent to enroll letters. I also wondered if the health clearance was it until I called just to make sure because they said it was due by the 20th. Congrats on getting your 1st choice!Congratulations! I got my acceptance letter yesterday. I was so happy, I cried! lol I got my 1st preference for fall 2012 on the downtown campus. In the letter it says to return the intent to enroll form, is that a different form from the health clearance one? I don't think I got the intent to enroll form...
Let me know if you maybe want to meet up at next week's meeting. You are the first fellow sun devil I talk to.
- Apr 18, '12 by bogiesfedoraQuote from wbthomasI would have gone wherever I got accepted. Having two choices is awesome. You can't beat the convenience of campus being 10 mins away. You should look into the clinical sites for both and see which will work out best in that respect as well.I got my acceptance letter to the Downtown campus (1st choice). I am torn because I have also been accepted to GCU at the A.T. Still campus which is about 10 minutes from my house. I can't decide on which school to attend.
- Apr 19, '12 by wbthomasI just met with GCU and went over the total costs of their program. It seems that it is more expensive than they were telling me at first. I will be going to the mandatory ASU meeting on Wednesday and hope to get a clear idea of the cost. I think that my decision will be a financial one. Right now it looks like GCU is $10,000 more than ASU. Also, ASU is ranked #21 and GCU is ranked #431.
- Apr 19, '12 by bogiesfedoraI'd say that a $10,000 difference is a pretty compelling reason to choose ASU over GCU. I was at the ASU site looking at the annual cost for the program and it came to around 11,700 not including books or supplies.
By the way, I am also curious as to why they are trying to get people to order the books and everything else so soon. I guess they'll explain the reason why it's pertinent to get them now as opposed to later on closer to the start of the semester.