March 2013 Caption Contest: Win $100! - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 17 by jayjaybsnrnNurse: Jack where is your medicine?
Jack: I swallowed it!
Nurse: Ok... (Oh no! that was supposed to be SUPPOSITORY!)
- Mar 17 by JennybrieDon't complain to me about wearing white. Once a month I have to wear extra protection because...well...you know.
- Mar 17 by prnqday"So let me get this straight...You wore all white scrubs, so that the ED staff would think you are a nurse, so you'd be seen faster?" "Sorry, but a stumped toe does not constitute an emergency."
- Mar 17 by turtledipEnjoy it while it lasts because these scrubs won't be this white soon enough!
- Mar 17 by tbehlowWhat do your mean? I am smiling
- No, you CANNOT go into the OR to observe your wife's procedure.
- John, the budget cuts didn't include our scrub supply.
- I'm so sorry, Mr. Smith. The consent only listed a gastric bypass, not a rhinoplasty.