[font=times]allnurses.com article contest
we are looking for articles on nursing ghost stories
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it's a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 517,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing, find tips on learning and networking, hear personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
click here to submit your allnurses.com entry - submit a nursing article @ allnurses.com
3 winners will be chosen from allnurses.com.
there are no restriction. we just ask that the tone and article content complies with our contest rules (below) and tos
the contest will have the following prizes:
1st place: $250
2nd place: $125
3rd place: $75
plus, all non-platinum winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership
contest ends september 30th. winners will be announced first week of october.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between july 1st - september 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles.
central 3rd quarter 2011 article contest (jul 1-sept 30)
previous article contest winners
Jul 17, '11
Hmm are the ghost stories to be fictional or real life? ^.^
Edit: XD I have worked it out.
Last edit by Gold_SJ on Aug 2, '11