Article Contest (Jul 1-Sept 30) - allnurses.com 3rd Quarter 2011Register Today!
- by brian Jul 10, '11allnurses.com article contest
we are looking for articles on nursing ghost stories or nursing-cry-your-eyes-out-stories.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it's a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 517,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing, find tips on learning and networking, hear personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
click here to submit your allnurses.com entry - submit a nursing article @ allnurses.com.
3 winners will be chosen from allnurses.com.
there are no restriction. we just ask that the tone and article content complies with our contest rules (below) and tos.
the contest will have the following prizes:1st place: $250plus, all non-platinum winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership ($60 value).
2nd place: $125
3rd place: $75
contest ends september 30th. winners will be announced first week of october.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between july 1st - september 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles.
central 3rd quarter 2011 article contest (jul 1-sept 30)
previous article contest winnersLast edit by Joe V on Jul 11, '11
- 15,668 Views
- Jul 11, '11 by Joe Voooh, nursing ghost stories - this could be fun
- Jul 12, '11 by nerdtonurse?I just put one in "Staff Review" for ghost stories. Hope that's the right place. Can't wait for them to start coming in!
- Jul 16, '11 by Nurse BlondieWhere do you submit articles - for example if I were to write one in response to "Nursing Ghost Stories?" Do you submit articles of all types under the link for "General Articles," which appeared when I clicked on the link above (email@example.com).
Also - where did you send your article for staff review?
Thanks for any info, and good luck!!
- Jul 17, '11 by Gold_SJHmm are the ghost stories to be fictional or real life? ^.^
Edit: XD I have worked it out.Last edit by Gold_SJ on Aug 2, '11
- Aug 6, '11 by Gold_SJI think I submitted my article in the wrong place :smackingf . Revision Required instead of Staff Review, I'm sorry still getting the hang of where everything goes. I don't need to do any changes to it so staff can review it when ready.
- Aug 19, '11 by morecoffeeplsIs there a maximum word count?
- Aug 19, '11 by Joe VI suggest keeping it under 1000 words. Anything bigger than that will just be ignored by the readers.
The best articles are usually around 600 words, formatted (spacing, bold, etc) for easier reading, and have a great intro.
- Aug 19, '11 by morecoffeeplsThanks, Joe.