April 2013 Caption Contest: Win $100! - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 14 by loveoverpride"And that was only after a finger stick..."
- Nurse: I'm so glad you're here. I'm still learning Spanish. I told him that after surgery, he would 'desesperado' slowly.
Interpreter: Uh...he thinks that he will be desperate after surgery. I think you meant 'despierto'. What's the procedure?
- "I told him there was a shortage of Propofol. Seems like Dr. Smith would know this already."
- Dr. Adams just remembered that the trauma team is away at conference. The intern will be assisting Dr. Smith with Dr. Adams' lap appy.Last edit by canesdukegirl on Apr 14 : Reason: grammar
- Apr 14 by CobwebI think he's had a prostate exam before.
- Apr 14 by jayjaybsnrnHe swallowed his nitroglycerin again. That's why!
- Apr 14 by Stcroix"He just got his bill"
- Apr 14 by nyteshadeOk student, tell me what Mr. Smith here appears to be suffering from...