allnurses.com article contest
we are looking for articles on nursing ethics
- it could be technical, funny, or personal.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it's a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 496,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing, find tips on learning and networking, hear personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
click here to submit your allnurses.com entry - submit a nursing article @ allnurses.com
3 winners will be chosen from allnurses.com.
there are no restriction - we just ask that the tone and article content complies with our contest rules (below) and tos
. the contest will have the following prizes:
1st place: $250
2nd place: $125
3rd place: $75
plus, all winners are also automatically upgraded to platinum membership
. (a $60 value)
contest ends june 30th. winners will be announced first week of july. contest rules:
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between apr 1st - jun 30th 11:59 pm est.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles. central 2nd quarter 2011 article contest - apr 1st - jun 30 previous article contest winners