Join us in our 2014 Winter Article Contest. The top 4 articles will win $150!
Nursing is positive. It affects everyone in a positive way. We are looking for How To articles and articles that promote positive attitudes, goals, and experiences. Articles can encompass daily work, education, study tips, technology, etc.
With this contest you can write about anything. However, the following articles will have priority. Any article that deals with the following (in any way/shape/form) will be given priority when selecting the Top 10:
Articles must be submitted between January 1st - March 31st.
- How To
- Thank You
- Love (Valentines Day around the corner)
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 773,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600! Each winner rewarded $150!
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available at the end of the quarter. A week later we will announce the 4 winners.
Articles submitted in the following forums will NOT qualify for this contest:
How to Submit an Article
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles must be submitted between January 1st - March 31st.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such font choice and size to a minimum - use only for headings.
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles!