Lawson State Hopefalls-LPN or RNRegister Today!
- by brighterfuture Jun 9, '10Lawson State Hopefalls-LPN or RN.....Post while you wait for acceptance!
- Jun 25, '10 by CvrgulWord to the wise...Lawson nursing program is a JOKE. I heard this from many people but decided to give them the benefit-of-the-doubt & found out the hard way! I wish I would've listen! I'm not trying to influence anyone in any way!
- Jun 30, '10 by JadeB19Quote from CvrgulWord to the wise...Lawson nursing program is a JOKE. I heard this from many people but decided to give them the benefit-of-the-doubt & found out the hard way! I wish I would've listen! I'm not trying to influence anyone in any way!
Why is the program a joke? I applied there, along with Wallace and Jeff State. Are you saying that if I don't get accepted into either of those, I shouldn't even think about Lawson??
- Jul 1, '10 by CvrgulWhen I say joke..I mean the entire program needs to be restructured! From the dean to the secretary! I will say that there are a FEW good instructors but not many. I think I learned more from the clinical instructors than the classroom instructors! I have heard that Wallace is a great school & I was accepted there as well. I just wish I would have made that my first choice!
- Jul 26, '10 by 2bnurseskipHas anyone received there acceptance letter for the fall?
- Jul 26, '10 by JadeB19Nope! I'm not too concerned either, it's my last choice.
- Jul 26, '10 by 2bnurseskipThx Jade B19!!! Just FYI if your degree plan changes and your advisor has changed you've been accepted I spoke with someone today on the bessemer campus. The letter were mailed today, and you should receive it by Wednesday.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jul 26, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- Aug 3, '10 by 2bnurseskipCongratulations Futrern!!! I was accepted into the RN program on the Birmingham Campus. Best of luck to you!
- Aug 4, '10 by brighterfutureWell, I was not accepted to either program b/c the school had 2003 as the year for me taking the compass test when I actually took it in 2008..I had to prove that I took it in 2008 which took 30 min...My points were 155 and I think the cut off was 165. I was told that I would be put on the waiting list as of 8/2/10. I had not heard anything yet. I was also told that additional letters were going to made to offer students on the waiting list a spot. Basically it's all about competition b/c now I have to wait to see if I can beat out others on the waiting list. I just hope I hear great news about this situation real soon. I heard the immunizations, uniforms, and etc are pretty pricey....Wish me luck!