Jeff State Fall 2012 - Page 17Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by kngsbardI started today in the daytime classes at the Jefferson campus. There was a little confusion over the schedule at first, but it got worked out. There was a little first day introductions, but that didn't stop us from jumping into the curriculum. I'm excited and nervous still. And now, back to studying.
- Aug 20, '12 by n.igmatic1Good luck to you, and happy studying!
- Aug 21, '12 by kngsbardDid anybody catch how many sets of scrubs we're supposed to order?
- Aug 22, '12 by nbrakefieldThey said we only really need one our first semester because we will only have clinicals one day a week our first semester.
- Nov 26, '12 by skc3I'm in my first semester of nursing school at the Shelby Campus,and I'm just curious, does anyone know if we have to take our Nursing classes this Summer or do we get the Summer off?
- Nov 26, '12 by nbrakefield@SKC3, we go straight through. No breaks until it is over.