Jeff State 2011 Fall Hopefuls! - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 21, '11 by tvmoore5yeah..I figured I would not hear anything from her until after we get a call/letter!!!
Just drawing straws!
I applied at the Shelby campus!
- Jun 21, '11 by lpr0711Definitely worth a try! I also applied at the Shelby campus.
- Jun 21, '11 by CNA2bRN13Shelby.
- Shelby.. day and night
- Hey ladies i heard that the advisors register the students for classes every semester once they are accepted into the program.
- Me too, Shelby campus.
I'm trying to knock out some of the stuff that they'll have on their list at orientation.
I've already signed up for the CPR class for July 9th. It's free for Hoover residents at the local fire dept. if anybody is interested.
Does anybody know if they'll be using the same textbooks as spring semester?
- is the cpr class a one day class? If so home many hours does it normally last?
- not sure about the books
- The CPR classes are only on Saturdays but you want to be sure to sign up for the Health Care Provider and not the Heartsaver one. It starts at 9am and lasts for 4 hours.
- and yes, it's only a one day class