Local agencies in San Bernardino area...Register Today!
- by MCH123 Feb 2, '06Hey all,
If anyone could give me a couple of suggestions/opinions on local agencies in the San Bernardino, CA area. I'm looking for per diem or contract work in ICU. Looking for top pay, agency with good reputation. I've googled and found so many. Rns (think that's the way you spell it) stands out b/c someone personally recommended them. I firmly believe word of mouth is the best reference. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks:wink2:
- Mar 31, '06 by ILoveBaseballTry Westways Staffing
- Apr 3, '06 by nixonrnI use Access Nurses when I want to pick up oer diem shifts. :spin:
- Apr 3, '06 by MCH123thanks so much for the info!
- May 8, '06 by krazenurseI have been working for Active Nursing and have been been very happy with them. I work in St. Bernardine's and Community of San Bernardino.
Good LuckLast edit by nightingale on May 8, '06
- May 15, '06 by pg27Is Westways agency available in the philippines
- May 18, '06 by Sally2therescueI'd say try Maxim - I've worked for them since the beginning of the year and they've been great! I'll admit I'd heard some bad things before I met them, but you hear bad things about everyone - unfortunatly I know that most of the bad stuff about the other agencies in the area is true . They have been fantastic though - very reliable, pay is always correct and they take excellent care of me and my friends. Their office in Riverside covers the San Bernardino area - i know you'll love them!
- Jun 23, '06 by MCH123Those are actually two of the hospitals that I've been thinking of working at. I have spoken with Agostini (have you heard of this agency?) and they have available contracts w/ these hospitals. They are very close to where I will be living. What unit do you work on? Do you know anyone who has worked these hospitals' ICU's. I am getting excited about moving out here. Will be coming from Louisiana with my new husband in two months. He'll be doing his CRNA clinicals at LomaLinda Univ Med Ctr and Arrowhead. Thanks for the info!
- Oct 7, '06 by pg27what can u say about westways