Any opinions on Nightingale Travel Agency?Register Today!
- by Marissa00 Sep 27, '10I'm considering signing on with the Nightingale Travel Agency to work at Del Ray Medical Center. I've worked in the hospital for 34 yrs and would appreciate any advice on traveling, the agencies out there and Del Ray Medical Center or other facilities in the area. Thanks.
- Oct 7, '10 by julia1140Del Ray I have heard is nicked named Hel Ray. As a traveler I was warned against that area.
- Jan 29, '11 by TravelswithmuttI had a friend who worked with Nightingale and loved them!
- Feb 20, '11 by teetymeI worked for nightingale a few years back in san antonio, tx...I didnt have any problems
- Jun 13, '11 by DinatravelerRNI've worked with a few travel agencies, and I say ask around listen to other Travelers. I asked and did my research online, I went with a company located in CA (after a few not so fun travel assignments with the "other" guys) I have been having a wonderful time exploring the US!! Flexcare Medical Staffing has treated me well, I can only wish you the best with your future endeavors!!
- Aug 2, '11 by pamhlpnFrom what I have heard inferno is right stay away from them...you'll be doing good if you get paid from them...was going to go to work with them also but while they had me taking some crap test that there were no study guide or answer sheet for and it made no sense b/c it all was related to how their agency worked so there was no way of knowing what the answers were for 4-5 hours then when I finally got frustrated enough and walked out my husband was waiting for me in the reception area and told me on our way out that they were dealing with a nurse on the phone about getting paid. I decided to forget it. Working is hard enough without having to fight with them to get paid too. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.Last edit by pamhlpn on Aug 2, '11 : Reason: misspelled word
- Oct 24, '12 by yesfiatWell that's interesting that you should ask about Nightingale and Delray... I am an ICU travel nurse who will be signing on with Nightingale for the first time. My first assignment with them will be a t Delray Medical Center. I start January 15. I have been traveling for 2 years and Nightingale is the first company that is able to crunch the numbers on behalf of the RN with the best take home pay. I hope you decide to go to Delray and we have an opportunity to meet and become professional friends. I pull a 35.6 foot long camper and love it.
By the way, I have heard from another travel company that was trying to get my business on the Delray contract that Delray was a very hard assignment. I haven't had an easy assignment since I started nursing in the ICU 4 years ago... Graduated 2008.
Well, good luck. My name is Linda Blomquist. Look me up if you are in Delray and we can have lunch and talk about travel nursing.
- Nov 4, '12 by mom_baby_RNthey rank far down the list on highwayhypodermics and i got poor service from them
- Nov 25, '12 by Marshall1I am seriously considering going agency - I want flexibility & my only hold up is I can't travel other than locally so I'm hoping to find an agency or two where I can work within an hour of my home & not a FT type deal - just a few days a week or so. Am going to check out the web site mom_baby_RN referenced. I get a lot of emails from Nightingale about travel too.