Romantic evening with a nursing student...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Romantic evening with a nursing student... in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... I really love this one. How many have experienced this? Did your partner ever plan a romantic...by brian Admin Apr 19, '12I really love this one.
How many have experienced this? Did your partner ever plan a romantic night only to have it turned into a study night?
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Last edit by brian on Apr 19, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=699780©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,480 Views
- Apr 19, '12 by LVLRNThis hits home more than anyone could know. I remember dating during my nurses training, and after having to be at the hospital for clinicals at 6:30 AM, falling asleep EVERY time we went to the drive-in :zzzzz(this dates me, I know, because there are few drive-ins left) I got married 2 days before graduation, and a week before taking the Nursing Boards. Our honeymoon was spent at this beautifully quaint 'bed and breakfast' in the mountains of Virginia . The weather and scenery was perfect, but I actually did spent several hours a day having my husband ask me questions from my NCLEX study book. I remember trying to learn the 'normal values' for potassium, sodium, etc... Well it did make it a very memorable honeymoon
- Apr 19, '12 by CatzillaI told the husband he'd get his wife back after nursing school. As May approaches, I dread that I'll have to extend my "return" until after NCLEX. Oh, and then isn't the first 6 months of actual paid nursing a hellish bath in the burning hell water of reality? OK, so maybe we will get romance by Christmas?
I try to balance and have "date nights" but I find it difficult to shut off the madness that is my brain in nursing school.
- Apr 19, '12 by VivaLasViejasReminds me of my dh and I during nursing school.......we'd finally get the kids in bed, take our showers, watch a little TV in bed.........and then I'd haul out the books and get started on homework. Romance? What is this 'romance' you speak of??
- Apr 19, '12 by That GuyAnatomy was a fun class. A sharpie and some "canvas" really jogs the memory.....
- Apr 19, '12 by GitanoRNthe nursing assessment of the reproductive system class, for some reason i did very good in that class
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Probably won't experience this but I love the cartoon. My husband is busy himself with work, and other activities. He's understanding and supportive. He'd never say or do this and neither would I.