Nursing school expectationsRegister Today!
- by brian May 25Is school all it's cracked up to be? Are you having the time of your life? Please tell us about your school life. In a few years, you will be able to look back at your comments and reminisce, laugh, and cry - All at the same time!
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
- 3,346 Views
- May 25 by JerseyGirl6I can kind of relate to this because I was hoping there would be a nursing sorority or we would have big huge study groups with snacks and drinks lol. I was happily disappointed!
- May 25 by TheCommuterI was a nontraditional-aged student during both of my nursing school experiences (24 years old in the LVN program and 28 years old in the RN completion program). Both times I attended trade schools and was a commuter student, so I never had the traditional college experience of frat parties, dorm roommates, and bar-hopping.
- May 26 by aachavezI do get together with some classmates, for studying or just for fun. The ones that are out partying all the time are the ones that are barely getting by, and mostly becuase they cheat anyway.
- May 27 by malenurse2013damn you just killed my dreams lol
- May 27 by JerseyGirl6@malenurse2013 lol don't worry you'll be partying it up when you graduate or if you already graduated when you get your first well paying job so keep dreaming its ok
- May 28 by amberdawn85I did all my partying my first degree, I'm too old these days!