Formula for success: Rise early, Work hard, and Never give up!Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Formula for success: Rise early, Work hard, and Never give up! in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Nursing Students! The struggle is hard but the rewards are magnificent. Keep at it - come back to...by brian Admin May 3, '12Nursing Students! The struggle is hard but the rewards are magnificent. Keep at it - come back to allnurses.com if you see yourself struggling. Read our Nursing Articles if you need inspiration. Do not give up!
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Leave a comment below and be HEARD. Never give up!!
LOL, I love the cartoon.
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Don't forget to vote for your favorite caption:
Top 8 Captions - Help select winner in 1st Nursing Student Cartoon Caption Contest
Currently our 3rd Caption Contest is running - submit your own today!
3rd Nursing Cartoon Caption Contest
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=705754©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,586 Views
- May 3, '12 by whichone'spinkOne more week of classes, and two more weeks until pinning for me!! For all you folks in school right now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- May 3, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraI wish I were nearing the end of the school portion of the journey instead of at the very beginning. 2 more semesters before I can apply to the program!
- May 3, '12 by parde17Just finishing up microbiology, had the lab pratical today, still waiting on grade, lecture final exam on tuesday......on the waitlist for the program
- May 3, '12 by USF Nursing ScholarGreat advice since I'm starting Nursing school in 1 1/2 weeks! It's good to know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel....
- May 3, '12 by rachel0609Just had my pinning yesterday, start my new job on the 15th. Great Feeling!
- May 3, '12 by bookworm78910All I'll say is that when you get a job, the real education begins. Good luck to the new students and new nurses who posted above! Stay strong, you've joined a tough, but very rewarding profession!
- May 4, '12 by qestoutThe greatest part of starting out is "I don't know anything" and being nervous, which you should be so you can really think about what you're doing. But then you apply school learning to the real world of nursing a bit at a time. The compassion to help, the skills, and the listening with empathy, gaining trust with clients will come soon. It's a very demanding profession, but so satisfying to make someone's day.
- May 4, '12 by AnnjellaUgh.... I can't wait! I have 2 more years until I'm done with nursing school!!!!
- May 18, '12 by umartin5 months down in a 12 month program.... Woooo hoooo!!!!