UMass Worcester GEP DNP Fall 2023

Updated:   Published

2bdnp

15 Posts

I applied! 

potentialpmhnp

34 Posts

Also applied. Had an interview last week and just waiting to hear back!

2bdnp

15 Posts

On 11/29/2022 at 3:50 PM, potentialpmhnp said:

Also applied. Had an interview last week and just waiting to hear back!

Did they mention when they were going to notify about acceptances?

Jwgrafton

13 Posts

I believe Diane said sometime before Christmas

potentialpmhnp

34 Posts

I also heard this. During the interview they said between 2-3 weeks, which would be slightly before Christmas!

I also applied! Interviewed this week and waiting to hear back.

2bdnp

15 Posts

1 minute ago, potentialpmhnp said:

Has anyone heard back? 

I have not. Have you? Is this the week they will let us know?

potentialpmhnp

34 Posts

3 hours ago, 2bdnp said:

I have not. Have you? Is this the week they will let us know?

I have not either. I am unsure but they told me 2-3 weeks and it's been exactly 2 weeks (including Thanksgiving). I know it's earlier I'm just antsy! 

2bdnp

15 Posts

4 minutes ago, potentialpmhnp said:

I have not either. I am unsure but they told me 2-3 weeks and it's been exactly 2 weeks (including Thanksgiving). I know it's earlier I'm just antsy! 

I feel you. I want to find out soon! I noticed the deadline has been moved so I wonder if we will find out after that date.

potentialpmhnp

34 Posts

14 hours ago, 2bdnp said:

I feel you. I want to find out soon! I noticed the deadline has been moved so I wonder if we will find out after that date.

Ooo I didn't notice this! Yale also did the same thing. 
Where else did you apply?