Jump to content

UCSD New Grad May/June 2020

Career   (632 Views | 5 Replies)
by AnnaRNBSN AnnaRNBSN (New) New Nurse

91 Profile Views; 4 Posts

Hey! Has anyone heard when UCSD will open the application for the New Graduate Nurse Transition to Practice Program? Just don't want to miss it!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

76 Posts; 1,452 Profile Views

On 5/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, AnnaRNBSN said:

Hey! Has anyone heard when UCSD will open the application for the New Graduate Nurse Transition to Practice Program? Just don't want to miss it!

 

Thanks!

I'm also waiting on their application period :3

It was suppose to open on the first week of May I believe, but IDK if bc of the whole covid-19 situation it might have been pushed back? Not so sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 552 Profile Views

I spoke with someone in the recruitment office. She said the new grad program was delayed, they didn't know when the new grad positions would be posted, and recommended to continue checking the website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Post; 9 Profile Views

1 hour ago, green.tea said:

I spoke with someone in the recruitment office. She said the new grad program was delayed, they didn't know when the new grad positions would be posted, and recommended to continue checking the website. 

Hi! Do you have a contact email or phone number that you were able to use to get in touch with recruitment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 552 Profile Views

23 minutes ago, mbryg said:

Hi! Do you have a contact email or phone number that you were able to use to get in touch with recruitment?

I just looked up UCSD Health Human Resources and called the number provided. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 95 Profile Views

I have also heard of it being delayed until further notice... with the expectation that new grad hiring will not occur anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.