Jump to content

UAB MSN Fall 2019

NP Students   (14,070 Views 253 Comments)

The Incredible Nurse has 3 years experience as a ASN, BSN.

521 Visitors; 62 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 6 of UAB MSN Fall 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

Does any one else’s say anything different? Does it mean the essay has been read and is satisfactory? I’ve heard in the past that the essay was a heavy part of the application and I’m nervous about mine 😬 I didn’t have anyone else review or edit it 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Visitors; 11 Posts

Mine also has the banner ID. I just need ONE school. Come on alreadyyyy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

Just now, psychdreamsrn said:

Mine also has the banner ID. I just need ONE school. Come on alreadyyyy!

Does it say what it’s pending?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80 Visitors; 18 Posts

21 hours ago, jml436 said:

You are too sweet! It could also mean that they took a glance at my application and knew right away with that GPA 😂 

Mine also says GPA pending and I have an awesome GPA so don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

18 minutes ago, PediNurse7788 said:

Mine also says GPA pending and I have an awesome GPA so don't worry.

Thank you!!! Makes me feel better....even though it hasn’t been reviewed 😂😉❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Incredible Nurse has 3 years experience as a ASN, BSN.

521 Visitors; 62 Posts

Yay I found a banner ID for my account 😭😭😭 I hope it means good things are to come for all of us at the end of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88 Visitors; 34 Posts

2 hours ago, The Incredible Nurse said:

 

Saw this on last years thread for UAB.

https://ssb.it.uab.edu/pls/sctprod/zweb_obtain_stu_alumni_number.ObtainStudentNumber

It let me creat a PIN number. I don’t know what this means tho. Then I can log in with my banner number and pin here: 

https://ssb.it.uab.edu/pls/sctprod/twbkwbis.P_ValLogin

but it says I don’t have access, only tried on my phone not a desktop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

8 minutes ago, Dfs09 said:

Saw this on last years thread for UAB.

https://ssb.it.uab.edu/pls/sctprod/zweb_obtain_stu_alumni_number.ObtainStudentNumber

It let me creat a PIN number. I don’t know what this means tho. Then I can log in with my banner number and pin here: 

https://ssb.it.uab.edu/pls/sctprod/twbkwbis.P_ValLogin

but it says I don’t have access, only tried on my phone not a desktop. 

I tried this but it also says I’m not authorized even though I have a banner ID. Do you know if this person was accepted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88 Visitors; 34 Posts

3 minutes ago, jml436 said:

I tried this but it also says I’m not authorized even though I have a banner ID. Do you know if this person was accepted?

Different people posted each one. And I believe they were accepted, not 100% sure tho. Did your try to create a pin first? Make sure the right birthday is in. After each time I put my birthday in it kept defaulting to today’s date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

14 minutes ago, Dfs09 said:

Different people posted each one. And I believe they were accepted, not 100% sure tho. Did your try to create a pin first? Make sure the right birthday is in. After each time I put my birthday in it kept defaulting to today’s date. 

Yeah if I do it that way it tells me that I don’t exist lol but when I go into the application dashboard under the appointments and events, I see a banner ID there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88 Visitors; 34 Posts

31 minutes ago, jml436 said:

Yeah if I do it that way it tells me that I don’t exist lol but when I go into the application dashboard under the appointments and events, I see a banner ID there.

I’m not sure then. I would try again later and she if it changes. On the same screen that shows the banner ID, there is a tab that says view decision letter. It has a header my name.... then Sincerely at the bottom. There isn’t any content to it. My friend who was accepted last year said he saw his banner ID and about two weeks got her official acceptance. 

Edited by Dfs09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jml436 has 7 years experience as a BSN and specializes in PCU, ONS.

269 Visitors; 49 Posts

31 minutes ago, Dfs09 said:

I’m not sure then. I would try again later and she if it changes. On the same screen that shows the banner ID, there is a tab that says view decision letter. It has a header my name.... then Sincerely at the bottom. There isn’t any content to it. My friend who was accepted last year said he saw his banner ID and about two weeks got her official acceptance. 

Is yours pending GPA also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×