Los Angeles Harbor College /Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi fellow future nurses. I applied to LAHC ADN program and want to meet other who applied. I'm going crazy waiting on a hear back. Does anyone know when they will be sending teas invites?

hey everyone! acceptance letters have been sent. i got accepted! good luck to you all.

Congratulations to those that go in! Unfortunately I didn't. Did anyone receive something about being an alternate?

Specializes in New Grad.

Is this fake or a joke? I didn't receive anything yet. Don't toy with pre-nursing students emotions.

Specializes in New Grad.
I was wondering if you had applied this time. Thank you, hopefully we both make it this time! I was thinking about doing lvn but the prereqs aren't offered until spring semester, at lbcc.

yeah they aren't offering VN220 until spring. However, if you have completed pharmacology, bio 60(which can be substituted for anatomy and physiology), English, reading, math, and are currently a CNA you can apply.

Yes. I received a denial email.

First timer here... just turned my application today. Was curious how many times have you all applied?

@_michelle_ How may times did you apply to Harbor?

On 11/14/2018 at 10:50 PM, ladylepe07 said:

Yes. I received a denial email.

Hello, I'm waiting a response for Fall 2020. Is the email to the @student.laccd.edu email or your personal email? I'm asking because:

I have a problem with the outlook student portal email the Los Angeles schools are suppose to respond to? I set up my email with the format [email protected] and tested it by sending an email from my gmail account. Every time I send myself an email the email disappears or deletes. I'm concerned because LAHC, LASC, and LACC are all suppose to respond via the outlook student email but I feel like If I'm not getting emails now I won't get any emails when they begin to send out responses.

2 hours ago, kdarling said:

Hello, I'm waiting a response for Fall 2020. Is the email to the @student.laccd.edu email or your personal email? I'm asking because:

I have a problem with the outlook student portal email the Los Angeles schools are suppose to respond to? I set up my email with the format [email protected] and tested it by sending an email from my gmail account. Every time I send myself an email the email disappears or deletes. I'm concerned because LAHC, LASC, and LACC are all suppose to respond via the outlook student email but I feel like If I'm not getting emails now I won't get any emails when they begin to send out responses.

Yes. All LACCD schools will contact you through your @student.laccd.edu. There is a setting where you can forward all email to a personal email. If you are still having problems, I would contact one of the school's nursing office and ask them for help or get transferred to the IT department. Good luck!

Just now, ladylepe07 said:

Yes. All LACCD schools will contact you through your @student.laccd.edu. There is a setting where you can forward all email to a personal email. If you are still having problems, I would contact one of the school's nursing office and ask them for help or get transferred to the IT department. Good luck!

thanks for responding! ?

+ Add a Comment