IRSC RN Spring 2019 Applicants

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello!

I was wondering what everyone's scores are for IRSC RN Spring 2019 applicants. Just took NLN today. 163 score overall including pre req points.

Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in our favor.

Hello!

I was wondering what everyone's scores are for IRSC RN Spring 2019 applicants. Just took NLN today. 163 score overall including pre req points.

Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in our favor.

Hey! I took the NLN the same day as you. It was my first time taking it and I didn't study much or know what to expect so I ended up with a 113 and a 144 total. I'm not too hopeful to get in this semester but just wanted to let you know and add to the odds. Congratulations on your score and I am very hopeful that you will get in. From what I read the closer to 160+ the odds are you will get in!

Hi! I took the NLN yesterday! My total score including the points from classes is 177! Also, I know a friend of mine applied, and her total score is 166. Hopefully we get the letters sooner than 6-8 weeks! In previous years I noticed a lot of people received their letters about 2 weeks after the last test date! The anticipation is killing me!

I have a total of 150. I am keeping hope alive.

I took the test for the first time today. Studied like crazy. Got a composite 155 for a total of 187. Good luck to everyone. Can't wait for the letters to go out.

Hi Jtinney,

Congrats on such a great score.What did you use to study?

I used the Red NLN Review Guide for RN Pre-Entrance Exam, the McGraw Hill Pax RN book of practice tests, plus bought the online practice tests on the NLN website. I did all of the practice tests over and over - fosusing on the online tests on the NLN site. Then made flash cards on questions I was still getting wrong and just studied the flash cards the week before the test.

hi congratulations to every one .i did the nln today but i dont know how to check my points for my pre req classes. does any one know how?

Hi,

The way you calculate your points for prerequisite :

4 points per credit if you got an A in Anatomy and Physiology lecture and lab and the same for Mirco lecture and lab.

3 points for a B

2 points for a C

etc...

So if you got A's in Anatomy lecture and lab it's a total 4 credits * 4 points per credit Which gives you 16 points. Same for micro

The max amount of points you can get is 32 if you got all A's in Both Anatomy and Micro.

Hope I didn't confuse you :-)

MP32 thank you, I had no idea it was 4*4. i thought it was just 4 points. the last time I went to the nursing seminar they said that they were'nt checking the the micro points only anatomy... but I'm not sure.

Really? They're no longer counting micro?When I took the test in May they calculated both anatomy I and micro

Yes I believe thats what I heard ... but i could be wrong. But if they added it for you in may I guess then that they're still using micro points. which makes me

happy. :)

+ Add a Comment