Nursing clinical supplies

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Hi. I start an accelerated hybrid nursing program in about a week. We don't start clinicals for awhile, but we have test out skills beforehand. I'm having a hard time finding supplies that I will need such as hunter green scrubs, a stethoscope, and a medical pen light. Is there a good website that sells quality products of this type for a decent price? I bought a bandage scissors at Walgreens the other day. It is one thing I can cross off my list, but the scissor seems kind of big to be carrying around at clinicals, so is that normal or should I look for a different one? Thank you for the feedback! Any advice is appreciated as well.

I'm having a hard time finding supplies that I will need such as hunter green scrubs, a stethoscope, and a medical pen light. Is there a good website that sells quality products of this type for a decent price?.

Are you finding that your difficulty in finding these items is due to the price? If so what price range are you considering reasonable? There are many online uniform and equipment supply websites but it depends on the price point that you are looking for...

Another option is to simply do a web search for exactly what you are looking for - ie "uniform scrubs hunter green" and then compare prices within the results.

Specializes in Rehab, Ortho-Spine, Med-Surg, & Psych.

Google: "Scrubs in my area"

These stores should carry everything you need.

+ Add a Comment