UDM early decision applicants!

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Who else has submitted an early application to UDM for Sept 2019 and is going crazy waiting to hear about whether you are granted an interview or not? Me!!!!

Just saw this post as I'm scouring for anything about Michigan schools! I interviewed at UDM a few weeks ago for early decision, I believe we are supposed to find out next week? ahh.

OMG did you find out? I'm hoping for January interviews. Are you going to the senior seminar conference?

I found out this week that I got in!!!! So many tears. Unfortunately I live out of state now and just had to travel for interviews so I won't be attending the senior conference but I bet it would be a great experience.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I would be crying too!! I hope I'll be crying! If I get in I may have an ideal housing opportunity for you. I live in the suburbs in a fairly new condo that has a finished basement with everything an apt has down there! Even a stocked bar and big screen smart tv lol. Pls friend me on Facebook Jayle A Caprara then we can message better! Pray for me, I've done everything I could possibly do to exceed including publishing in a journal and speaking. I want this so bad. I'm thinking the early interviews were mostly out of state people? Or text me 586-291-9804!! Hope to hear from you!!

Thank you! I am actually all set in terms of housing but how kind of you to offer, thank you! It sounds like you're super prepared so I wish you the best of luck! Maybe we'll be classmates :) Keep us posted!

I will! I sure hope we will be SRNA family soon!

+ Add a Comment