Taking NCLEX-PN august 06, 2018, any tips from passers??

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hello, i am schedules to take my NCLEX-PN this coming august 6,2018 ive been reading Saunders book, and kaplan online review and akso doing the practice test on my phone application NCLEX-PN mastery, i feel like im not really that confident and i need to learn more. any tips? suggestions? Thank You

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Moved to the NCLEX forum

I just took my NCLEX on June 26th, 2018 and passed. I did the Hurst review and about a week before my test I listened to the Mark Klimek audios. I think those audios really helped me with a new way of remembering things. Good luck with your NCLEX. :)

Mark Klimek?? ima try that as well, And Congrats for passing your NCLEX-PN. Im getting a bit anxious but ive been reading and doing q&a.

I just took my nclex pn today I used Saunders, uworld and ati. I also used a study guide a user posted its 35 pages. I printed it out and made notes on it and studied it everyday. It really helped me! Have you seen it?

Hey I took the PN NCLEX June 2018 and I too passed I used UWOLRD and the week prior to testing I used NCLEX PN Mastery. (a nurse mate of mine from Buffalo NY told me about this) I didn't know anything about Mark Klimek videos but I have a classmate who I think would be interested in the videos; are they free to download online? If so can you provide me the website so I can forward to her.

Thank you

build up stamina, hope for 85 questions but prepare for 285. you can pass on both. dont be discourage if you get more than 85. the nclex is a marathon not a sprint. :D goodluck!

i havent seen it, i am using Saunders as well. Did u pass the exam??

Just an update guys i started my exam at 8am and finished at 10am woth 130 questions, tried PV trick after an hour and got a good pop out

Did u apply for your license via breeze? how long will it take for your license to be posted once you paid for it?

i got a good pop out after my exam

In my opinion nurse graduates who take content review courses tend to sabotage themselves. When I graduated from nursing school I was very poor. I didn't have the $300 to take a review course like my fellow students. So I sat at home and studied my class notes. I passed the NCLEX-RN on my first try. Some of my fellow students who paid $300 for the review course failed.

Don't clutter your mind with an expensive review course. You should have no problem passing the NCLEX if you attended an accredited nursing school with more emphasis on clinical skills than theory. The NCLEX is real-world test of your skills. I hope this helps.

+ Add a Comment