Scripps New Grad Residency October 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hey everyone! Wanted to start a post since there isn't one yet. I applied right when the applications open and my application still says "submission received".

This is my second time applying, I interviewed for the last cohort but was not selected.

Post any updates here! :)

Same! I'll start one up if no one has already? It'll be a general one for all new grads (: I'm also looking for places to move into if anyone is moving from out of the area looking for a roommate!

Hey I think I'll start up a page,whats your FB name so I can add you? It won't let me start a page unless I have another person haha

Hey I think I'll start up a page,whats your FB name so I can add you? It won't let me start a page unless I have another person haha

Hey Meesha I think we should wait to create the facebook page until we all meet in person for orientation. If you need a roommate, here is a link the the New Grad RN - San Diego Facebook page. You can post something there.

Hey if you PM me, I'll give you my name so you can add me :)

Has anyone been contacted to schedule an on-boarding appointment?

Has anyone been contacted to schedule an on-boarding appointment?

Yes, I was contacted via email on Aug 30 to pick an onboarding appt date.

+ Add a Comment