uworld scores and self assessment

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

So i scored 70 percent on second assessment puts me at 91st percentile with "very high chance of passing" after completing the whole q bank.

On the first one i got 73 percent at 94th percentile and also "very high chance of passing after doing about 1000 questions.

Any one knows if these self assessments are a reliable predictor? Thanks in advance also i finished the whole q bank with 61 percent. Im so nervous, nclex is within a week. Any advice/input is appreciated.

I would think so. I scored 69% (89th percentile) and finished the qbank at 63% - I passed in 75 questions. I found the NCLEX challenging - lots of obscure stuff, but it was easy to get down to two choices. Lots of educated guessing and application of critical thinking.

You will do fine. :)

I would think so. I scored 69% (89th percentile) and finished the qbank at 63% - I passed in 75 questions. I found the NCLEX challenging - lots of obscure stuff, but it was easy to get down to two choices. Lots of educated guessing and application of critical thinking.

You will do fine. :)

thank you for your input anneaw.

+ Add a Comment