Still no job

Nurses Recovery

Published

I have a narcotic restriction. No one even calls me back. Six years as hospice nurse means nothing when your acts are on display for anyone to google... I did this to myself.

My old boss was fighting so hard for me to get a job at her hospice in the call center. I think that is out of the question now. One of their own was just found diverting..

I have been peeing in cups for 9 months. for nothing.

Specializes in Psych, Addictions, SOL (Student of Life).
I have a narcotic restriction. No one even calls me back. Six years as hospice nurse means nothing when your acts are on display for anyone to google... I did this to myself.

My old boss was fighting so hard for me to get a job at her hospice in the call center. I think that is out of the question now. One of their own was just found diverting..

I have been peeing in cups for 9 months. for nothing.

I would focus your job search on dialysis centers, psych hospitals, and freestanding drug rehab hospitals - they are generally more forgiving and understand the value of second chances.

Hppy

My first job in monitoring, with a narcotic restriction, was home health. Are you allowed to do that? What state are you in?

I second the psych nursing! So much fun!

+ Add a Comment