Florida Multistate License Timeline

U.S.A. Florida

Published

Specializes in Utilization Management; Case Management.

I submitted my application on June 2nd for the multistate license upgrade and completed the background check same day. I also complete the renewal for my Florida license. I received my Florida license within a week but the multistate application just says open. And then there is a section to upload documents. What documents, I dont know.

Does anyone have experience with this process? It says ut may take up to 30 days but the FAQ is lacking in information and the is no contact information to refer questions to. I just had a background check for work to get EMR access for one of my facilities so I know that's not the delay and I have confirmation the bank grounded check was completed.

Any info would help! It's now day 21.

After 3 weeks they told me they didnt receive my live scan results even though i did it a few days after i applied so idk ill be calling monday

How did they notify you?

Gosh, all I have from my live scan is the confirmation code, nothing else.

Which number are you calling?

How did they notify you?

Gosh, all I have from my live scan is the confirmation code, nothing else.

Which number are you calling?

By mail,on my end of the state mail from tallahassee takes about a week to notify, im sure ill be able to find the number

Make sure to keep that code though, as thats the only proof you have of having a livescan done. Im gonna have to dig mine up from a big bag of receipts

By mail,on my end of the state mail from tallahassee takes about a week to notify, im sure ill be able to find the number

Make sure to keep that code though, as thats the only proof you have of having a livescan done. Im gonna have to dig mine up from a big bag of receipts

Thanks. It's in my wallet I think but I took a photo of it same time. We will see. I'm hopeful that it'll com through this week.

+ Add a Comment