Chamberlain College of Nursing Atlanta

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Making this thread for anyone attending or soon to attend Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta. I start September 3rd! :) anyone else start that date? Feel free to let me know how the school was for you or how far you are along the admission process!

Hi Kim,

I was just accepted last week. My start date is September 3rd 2018 also. Let's chat!

hey! did you go to orientation yet? or are you still doing your background and drug screening

Hey,

They mentioned both as if it were all in one appointment- Background and orientation. But, the emphasis was on background and finances. What's the order that applied to you? 1. Background and finance, 2. Orientation, then what? Do share!

Background and finances is your preenrollment and then orientation. Were you scheduled for either one yet?

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Looks like I'm going for pre-enrollment which is scheduled for next week. I'm pretty anxious. What exactly does it entail? Also, how soon after is orientation and what exactly does it involve? Do share!

You'll go over your schedule, the finances, pay for the background and drug screening if you have it (which is 200 dollars), take your picture id so you should be business casual or in scrubs, then upload your background check onto your portal and possibly do your drug test next door (again, if you paid). Orientation will be scheduled after your background and drug test clears.

Awesome! Thanks for the thorough explanation. I guess I'll see you in September :)

Hey did you figure out how you're going to afford it?

Yes. I don't expect that to be a problem. Besides, I'm not sure how much will be out of pocket, but I'll know next week. What about you? Did you take all pre-requisites? Or, are you starting from scratch?

Btw, Just sent you a PM.

I took all my prerqeuites except math and ethics. Not sure about the payment yet my family said they'd help me out so far I have 5000 dollars left over

+ Add a Comment