Pearson Vue trick

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hey guys! I just wrote my exam today at 0800 am, May 29th/18. I have wrote 2 times before this and tried the Pearson Vue trick and received the "bad pop up". Both times were accurate as I failed. Today, I checked an hour and two hours after writing 265 questions and got the "good pop up". However, I've heard that you rarely pass with 265 and as much as I felt like I was doing amazing in the beginning as I had many SATA questions, I felt like the end was a guessing game for the last 100 questions. Can this still mean that I passed or should I not get my hopes up? I already feel like I failed but could I be wrong? Or did I try too early?

Did you find out later that you passed?

I was wondering this too regarding Rebeeksma's comment.

Hi I would just like to say I took NCLEX in June 2018. My test shut off at 79 questions and despite the (what I thought) hard questions, select-alls, and ordering, I felt cautiously confident that I'd passed. I was eager for my results and I decided to check out the Pearson Vue trick. Much to my dismay, I DID NOT GET A POP-UP. I spent the next two days crying and sick to my stomach at the thought of taking it again. I just want future test-takers to know that while the trick may work for some, IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME, I PASSED!!!!! Just thought I'd share my experience.

my advice: wait the two days and pay the $8 for unofficial quick results and save yourself the agony!!!

+ Add a Comment