How long does it take BON to review license by endorsement w/discipline history?

Nurses Professionalism

Published

Without diving into details - received public reprimand previously (completed NCSBN courses and that was that) , had to disclose that on my application for license by endorsement - sent off the required docs (letters of rec, self explanation). My fingerprints were just converted via Livescan and those are supposed to go thru within 1-3 days along w the criminal background check (ps I have no criminal background). So I'm basically just waiting on the board to review my items regarding the reprimand and hopefully issue my license. Not so much as worried that they won't, just more concerned with WHEN. It's only been a few days since I turned everything in.

Do do I have to wait until the board has their next meeting or can (or will they if I ask) they review my application sooner? Starting a new job and relocating, and while it's possible to push my start date forward, I still want to get my license ASAP, of course.

Thanks for any input!

Without diving into details - received public reprimand previously (completed NCSBN courses and that was that) , had to disclose that on my application for license by endorsement - sent off the required docs (letters of rec, self explanation). My fingerprints were just converted via Livescan and those are supposed to go thru within 1-3 days along w the criminal background check (ps I have no criminal background). So I'm basically just waiting on the board to review my items regarding the reprimand and hopefully issue my license. Not so much as worried that they won't, just more concerned with WHEN. It's only been a few days since I turned everything in.

Do do I have to wait until the board has their next meeting or can (or will they if I ask) they review my application sooner? Starting a new job and relocating, and while it's possible to push my start date forward, I still want to get my license ASAP, of course.

Thanks for any input!

There are a bunch of BONs and they all move on their own timelines with their own rules.

+ Add a Comment