I've lost my passion for nursing..confused on what to ?

Nurses General Nursing

Published

I loved nursing at one point. I was a CNA for 5 years. I loved my job, now that I'm an lpn since February I hate it. I work in a nursing home and it's gett to me. Overall it's a great company I just always feel I'm walking on eggshells. I feel less than a nurse and incompetent. I'm introverted and it doesn't help. I'm constantly stressed at work. When I ask questions I wish I didn't at times because that's just a chance to make me look stupid to seasoned nurses. I can't even blame it on my job. It's just me, I don't think I'm cut out for nursing. I'm scared every mistake I make will hinder my license. I spend my whole day off thinking about working the next day. I planned to go back for my BSn but now I'm unsure.

Mistakes happen. Making sure you're clear minded is key. Sounds like lots of distractions.

Yes thing is I'm not sure I made an error and didn't think to report

Specializes in LVN.

My name is Michelle Victoria and I have been an LVN in Texas for 8 years was almost an RN but got cheated at Galen.  However, after Covid my life changed and I tried other revenues in medical but didn't work out for me.  Now Im studying to be a Paralegal to work in Immigration Law.  As far as my concern is I no longer have the heart for nursing or the passion.  I lost it and have tried but its just not in me.  I have to work though and I have to force myself to get the job done.  But I know that one day I will be out of this career and in a different line of work.  Im sorry but its the truth

+ Add a Comment