Favorite scrubs??

Nurses Uniform/Gear

Published

This is a topic I typically am the one giving my opinion on, but this time, I want to hear from you guys.

On instagram, I call myself a scrubinista because I own at least one pair of scrubs from almost every single scrub company. With that being said, I want to share with you guys my favorite brands but also would like to know what YOUR guys favorite scrubs are.

For durability, hands down Cherokee is my favorite. They're a nurses staple in their scrub closet and can you really be a nurse without a pair of good old Cherokee scrubs?? My favorite ones are probably the infinity and iFlex. They really stepped their scrub game up when they came out with each of those lines.

For comfort, definitely Wear Figs. The material of the texture is super soft on the skin and the scrubs are beyond comfortable. They never ride up and quite honestly, they're some of my faves.

For style and feminine scrub wear, definitely healing hands scrubs. They're adorable, the colors are long lasting and nothing will hug your shape more perfectly.

So, my question to you guys is what do you look for in a scrub?? What scrub brands are some of your favorites??

Let me know

Xo

Medline is my favorite brand for scrubs. They're lightweight, don't fade AT ALL, and are cheap.

All Grey's all the time..... never watched the show though.

Nothing ever fits me right sooooo, when a co-worker with a similar body type came struttin' on in with 'em on I did what any normal RN would do.... made her take them off so I could try before buy lmao.

Oh and the thread bare one's "borrowed" from the OR.

Specializes in Ambulatory Case Management, Clinic, Psychiatry.

Greys, scrubology (work n' gear's brand- similar in feel to grey's but cheaper), cherokee tops (Theire bottoms dont fit me right). recently just tried healing hands purple label pants and they are my favorite. I also like med couture's tops; cool colors.

Hands down my favorite are Healing Hands HH360 series. The colors don't fade, flattering fit, fabric is comfortable, plenty of deep pockets and best of all: they're stretchy!

I also have Greys Anatomy scrubs (when I first started out everyone raved about these scrubs). These are the least favorite brand I have... they are soft and flattering, but I only wear them when the rest of my scrubs are dirty. Over time (I've had them for ~2-3 years) the fabric ends up pilling between the thighs and they don't have stretch to them. Very inconvenient when it comes to how physical nursing is.

The most important things I look for are stretch/movability, pockets, and comfortable fabric.

Dickies gen flex cargo scrubs pant. About $30.00 for the pants in my neck of the woods. That with a stylish printed scrub top

Dickies gen flex cargo scrubs pant. About $30.00 for the pants in my neck of the woods. That with a stylish printed scrub top

Gen flex are my favorite - ALL THE POCKETS!!!

+ Add a Comment