GROUP: Spring 2018 Graduate Entering NICU

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hi all!

I'm graduating in May 2018 and I just accepted a position in a Level IV NICU. I am very excited to start my dream job in August! I wanted to start this thread for all future new grads starting their professional nursing career in a NICU.

Any other Spring/Summer 2018 new grads beginning their career in a NICU? I'd love to hear from you!

Congratulations!!!

Where did you get accepted? I'm also graduating May 2018 and looking for job in the NICU.

Makes me hopeful to know new grads are getting dream specialty positions!

Congratulations!!!

Where did you get accepted? I'm also graduating May 2018 and looking for job in the NICU.

Makes me hopeful to know new grads are getting dream specialty positions!

Thank you! I got accepted to a Children's Hospital in Idaho. Where are you from? Are you willing to relocate? I know there are a ton of new grad residencies across the US that hire new grads into the NICU including the position I accepted. Have you done a lot of applying?

That is amazing!

I'm currently in New York and definitely willing to relocate! I applied to a couple in the West coast, primarily CA, but I haven't seen many specific to NICU.

Did you apply to several??Are you from Idaho?

Yeah, I applied SO many places all over the US. No, I'm not from Idaho. Because NICU is my dream job, I decided that I would move pretty much anywhere to get into a NICU right after graduation. I wanted to be on or near the West Coast too so I was happy to accept a job in Idaho.

Where have you applied? Is you senior capstone or immersion in a NICU?

+ Add a Comment