Affinity question

Nurses Recovery

Published

Specializes in Med/Surg & Psych.

Happy Thursday everyone! So this will be my first submission for the quarterly reports (Started in January).

How does everyone sponser and or therapist send the quarterly reports? do they fax them, do they give them to you and allow you to attach it to send on affinity?

I noticed in my hand book it states to make sure I get hard copies of everything but is that something a therapist is willing to do is give you a hard copy of their quarterly reports?

Thanks so much I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly and flying under the radar as much as possible!

do you have to go to support groups and do they have a fee associated?

Specializes in 911 critical care ambulance nurse.

I keep copies of everything except for employer and therapist reports, which I never see. However, I make sure that I give an addressed and stamped envelope with 71-cents of postage (2 ounces) to my employer and therapist if there are more than four pieces of paper being sent. I let them mail their reports unless they tell me to do so. If you want to make sure the therapist and employer reports arrive at the BON, pay extra to receive delivery confirmation and save tracking number.

+ Add a Comment