Nurse Leadership Assignment-SIUE

Specialties Management

Published

Hello, I am a student in an online RN-BSN program. I am currently working on my last course for my BSN, for one of our upcoming assignments we have to interview a nurse leader. I am a travel nurse that works nights so I have pretty much no interaction with management. I'm wondering if someone in this forum is a nurse leader or knows a nurse leader that would be willing to answer a few interview questions via email for my assignment. I would need to know credentials and contact information for the assignment as well. If anyone is willing to be interviewed I would greatly appreciate it.

Specializes in OB-Gyn/Primary Care/Ambulatory Leadership.

I would recommend setting up an appointment with the nurse manager on the unit you're working, and then planning on staying a little later after your shift ends so that you can interview him/her.

Specializes in Hospice, corrections, psychiatry, rehab, LTC.

If that doesn't work, PM me. I am willing to help you out.

I should've included in my initial post that we have to interview someone we don't work under.

Hi Orca, my private messaging is disabled because I haven't met the required number of postings. Could you possibly send me a PM. Thank you.

I should've included in my initial post that we have to interview someone we don't work under.

You can ask your manager to refer you to a manager on another floor to interview. There is always a way to find resources to complete your task.

+ Add a Comment