Uworld vs your best grade

Nursing Students Student Assist

Published

I am preparing to take my exit hesi and i wanted to know which online study would be better uworld or your best grade?

Uworld is great for the NCLEX, however, Your Best Grade has a program that focuses solely on helping you pass the HESI exit... They say their questions are written just like the HESI, and I found that to be true (I used YBG to pass the HESI, and then used Uworld to pass the NCLEX). Found both programs very useful.

I did see that Your Best Grade recently introduced a new guarantee, so if you take their program but fail the HESI Exit, you get a full refund. That's a no brainer IMO (Uworld doesn't offer a refund guarantee and is quite expensive after their recent price increase - even though it's still worth it for the NCLEX)... Just my 2 cents!

Best of luck!

Hi! Which did you choose to study for the Hesi?

I only used uworld for USMLE, dont think they had back when i was in nursing school, but I did go back and do a few freee practice Qs on uworld nursing once. They are one of the best bank companies out there (by far the best for usmle) so I would assume they would be good for nursing. I was impressed with the 10 nursing questions i did for the heck of it on the free 10Q thing.

+ Add a Comment