Yuba College ADN program Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Didn't see a forum for Yuba College ADN Fall 2018 program. Anyone on here applying?? How many points did you have, and how many times have you applied?

Specializes in Critical Care.

I just graduated from Yuba college in December. It's a great program!

I applied. I have 57 points in calculations. What about you? I applied once, this is my second time.

Does anyone know when YCCD typically announces their selection?

I applied and I had 59.5 points. This was my first time applying. How about you?

When I turned in my app, the lady in the office said selections and letters will be going out this week. Not sure exactly when but hopfully soon!

I can't seem to remember what my points total was for Yuba. I think I had about 70points? My TEAS was 89. You guys?

If needed, can we retake the TEAS to get a higher score & use the newer score?

Wow! 70 points and an 89 on the Teas is awesome! You have a good chance of getting in at Yuba. I got an 84.7 on the Teas, I have B's in my sciences and A's in everything else. The B's bring down my GPA, so I don't get as many points as I'd like. When I talked to the counselor, she said to shoot for above an 80 on the Teas. They look for students with good Teas scores! Hopefully, it is enough! Good Luck!

I have almost all A's in my Science classes and 1 B. And a mix of A's & B's in my non-Science classes. I am anxiously awaiting the selection letter!!

GL to you as well!!!

Hi everyone!

Well I called them and they said we will know in a couple of weeks. Weird.

Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Nothing yet... Still waiting.

+ Add a Comment