Permenant residency USA

World Immigration

Published

Hello, i will apply NCLEX RN of NEW MEXICO next month. After passing nclex, How can i apply to have permenant residency in USA? . I heard about O GRADY peyton but i read horrible reviews about it. How to apply to green card? Can you recommend me a good agency? however i still don't apply IELTS yet.

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Once you have passed NCLEX you can either sign up with an agency or look for a employer willing to sponsor you. They are the ones that file for immigrant visa

Specializes in Medical-Surgical Nursing.

Working visa is the first step to become a permanent resident (formerly known as green card holder). Where can you get a working visa? Look for an agency that will process your application.

Working visa is the first step to become a permanent resident (formerly known as green card holder). Where can you get a working visa? Look for an agency that will process your application.

Most nurses go straight to immigrant visa or EB3. Many employers don't go the H1b route due to expense and that a lot of employers are affected by the cap. H1b visas are usually gone the same day and most go to professions not nursing related

Specializes in Medical-Surgical Nursing.

Oh. My bad. Then that's cool. She just only needs an agency then.

Oh. My bad. Then that's cool. She just only needs an agency then.

Not necessary, some hospitals will employ but can be difficult finding one as the demand is not like it was years ago

Specializes in Acute and Critical Care.

Hey Ertr,

I highly recommend Avant Healthcare Professionals. They're willing to sponsor an EB-3 immigrant visa (permanent residency aka Green Card) to selected nurses. Also, with the NCLEX you should get a sign in bonus.

+ Add a Comment