RN to BSN Programs

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Looking for accredited nursing schools to complete my BSN. Thanks

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

Google will reveal literally hundreds of programs. Since you've not given us ANY detail- it's hard to answer your request.

Looking for accredited schools that are strictly online and offer a capstone project and not clinicals. Looking to go from RN to BSN. There are so many schools out there it is hard to know which ones would a job would accept your degree from.

Specializes in Palliative, Onc, Med-Surg, Home Hospice.

Google is still your friend. As you said, there are so many, just as there are so many hiring managers. It's impossible to say what facility will except what degree and when/where. Good accredited RN to BSN online programs

aqhax2 -

Congrats on your decision to return for your BSN! First, let me tell you I'm the program director for the RN-to-BSN at Aspen University. When you're considering a BSN program you should think about what you want to do in the future and what you life is like now. For example, do you plan to go on for a master's or doctorate degree? If so, then look at the programs you might consider and be sure the BSN program you choose meets their requirements. What is your life like now? Do have the time it takes to travel to an on-ground campus? Or are you the type of learner that needs an on-ground campus? How much can you afford to spend on a program? How flexible does the program need to be to meet your needs? These are all questions to consider before enrolling in a BSN program. If you have questions, feel free to email me at [email protected].

https://allnurses.com/nursing-online-distance/ you will find may listed here and here https://allnurses.com/schools I did mine at Grand Canyon and it was fine. Lot of good schools out there
Specializes in Nursing Professional Development.

I recommend you start your search with the major state-sponsored colleges/universities in your state. Those will probably be your most economical options -- and most of those types of schools offer a decent, fully accredited program designed to serve the population of your home state. They will also be known to potential employers within your region. You also, may already know some people who graduated from those programs who can give you some tips on getting through the program successfully.

There are other good programs out there, of course .... but why not start your search with the ones that are close to home, well-respected, fully accredited and economical? Those are most likely to be your regional state schools.

+ Add a Comment