Olivet Nazarene OR Chamberlain FNP

Nursing Students NP Students

Published

I am planning to start my FNP in 2018 but am very concerned after reading all the negative reviews pertaining Olivet Nazarene's FNP program!

I was also looking at Chamberlain's FNP program.

Olivet is a not-for -profit, CCNE accredited, shorter duration (24 months), online FNP program.

Chamberlain is a for profit, CCNE accredited, 2 1/2 years, fuly online - except the immersion weekend - FNP program.

My work place offers a 20 % discount to Olivet and a 15% discount to Chamberlain.

I am at a loss with all the negative reviews!

Any words of wisdom!

Even if they tell you to come to OLIVET NAZARENE UNIVERSITY for free, do not go to this school. They give you 20% discount to lure you into signing up for their program. Once you are in their program, they will find a way to fail you so that they can makeup that 20 percent and more money back from you. In the end you will winding paying more than what you had signed up. Please do not get fooled by Olivet Nazarene University's marketing gimmick. Go to a different school that values you and welcomes you to be a part of their community. For God's sake, do not waste your time and money by signing up here. Everything is a total disaster at this school. Many students are going around fighting for answers with no one to listen as professors and director always turns a blind eye to student complaints as they are interested in making more money and revenue.

is it masters of dnp

I'm looking into different school for th FNP program as well. I know one person that goes to olivet and she thinks it's ok, she went to Lewis and had a bad experience there. I'm currently looking st chamberlain but I have also read some bad reviews online as well. I know one person in their program and But haven't had the chance to ask what they think of the program. I'm nervous not only about the program but also if they get hired from these schools after. Olivet and chamberlain feel like businesses where Lewis and Loyola have a very different feel

Specializes in Mother Baby.
On 12/12/2018 at 1:46 PM, Mrodri0110 said:

I'm looking into different school for th FNP program as well. I know one person that goes to olivet and she thinks it's OK, she went to Lewis and had a bad experience there. I'm currently looking st chamberlain but I have also read some bad reviews online as well. I know one person in their program and But haven't had the chance to ask what they think of the program. I'm nervous not only about the program but also if they get hired from these schools after. Olivet and chamberlain feel like businesses where Lewis and Loyola have a very different feel

Hello 

any more insight on Lewis FNP? I am considering. Oliver has alot of bad reviews . Chamberlain mixed reviews. I like Lewis bcuz I am getting a tuition discount from work. That helps Me. But looking for reviews. 

Thanks 

+ Add a Comment