I sent my nursing application in!!!

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

I am screaming at the top of my lungs writing this !! Alright so I sent in my nursing application today .. I've been working on it since they posted it and eventhough the deadline is throughout february I got an early head start by making a bunch of people proof read and check . I just wanted go get someones perspective on how they received their decision whether they were accepted or not and how long it took . Also this semester was when I had to really find a way to strive and I am extremely proud my hard work paid off in my classes :) literally only two pre-reqs left actually 1 since one pre-re isn't required for all programs . Please let me know how the process of waiting was and approximately how long did you guys recieve the big decision and what to do from there ?

Specializes in RETIRED Cath Lab/Cardiology/Radiology.

Moved to Pre-Nursing forum.

I hope you hear soon, from your preferred program!

Congratulations!

As did I. You could try calling the admissions office to get an idea of how long you are going to be waiting.

The suspense is eating me away.

Hope you get in!

Thank you soooooo much and I hope you get in also .

I sent mine out last week also! I'm applying to an ADN program and from what I hear it takes up to a month or two for the decision to be mailed to you. I'm staying hopeful, I hope you get in as well!

I sent mine out last week also! I'm applying to an ADN program and from what I hear it takes up to a month or two for the decision to be mailed to you. I'm staying hopeful, I hope you get in as well!

I HOPE YOU GET IN !!!

+ Add a Comment