Vanderbilt MSN 2018

Nursing Students Post Graduate

Published

Hi! I'm starting a thread for Fall 2018. Anyone else applying too? Please comment!

Yes. I was 2nd round waitlisted PMHNP pre-specialty. Got the acceptance email last night.

Does anyone know when they will let people know if they are accepted? I'm still waiting to hear

When did you apply?

I finished my application mid-November and was 2nd round waitlist.

Are you waiting to hear about being accepted off the waitlist?

I finished my application mid-November and was 2nd round waitlist.

Are you waiting to hear about being accepted off the waitlist?

Hi EKBLeadRNPsychNPsoon,

I'm waiting to hear back! Like you, I finished my prespecialty PMHNP application mid-Nov. (11/14/17) and on 3/14/18 accepted placement on the waitlist. Do you mind answering a few questions?

1. How did you hear or know that the waitlist was moving?

2. Do you know roughly how many 2nd round waitlist (prespecialty PMHNP) applicants are on the waitlist?

3. Do you know of others who have been pulled off the waitlist?

Thank you for your time,

LCSWtoPMHNP

Yesterday, I contacted admissions and was told that they did not anticipate any further movement on the PMHNP wait list, and I was encouraged to reapply when the fall 2019 application opens. It was always my plan to reapply but was holding out hope that I would be pulled from the wait list. :(

Hi LCSW....,

I read your second comment about you calling and I am sorry to hear that. They called me on June 28th and then sent an e-letter with an update to my application.

I haven't been in touch with any one else accepted to the program other than through this allnurses forum.

Anyone starting the ENP program at this fall?!

Hi all,

So, it's official...I received the No Clearing of the Fall 2018 Wait List email. It explained that no space has become available in fall 2018. I will be re-applying next month for fall 2019. I thought I would create a 2019 allnurses thread.

Do any of you know of a person who was not accepted or waitlisted one year and was accepted the following year?

Warm regards,

Future PMHNP

Me! I also got that email. I'll be applying to , JHU, and Augusta this year. Last year, I only applied to Vanderbilt.

Wow, you are going to apply to the three schools that accepted me this year. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Yes! Congrats! Which one are you attending? I haven't had the chance to tour JHU yet because I live here in TN, but I hope to soon. I attended the information sessions for the other schools though. What were some deciding factors for you? Also, in writing your essays for each school, were you able to find ways to make them unique? Thanks!

+ Add a Comment