Memorial Hermann-Nurse Residency Spring 2018

U.S.A. Texas

Published

Just making a thread for Memorial Hermann's Graduate Nurse Residency program for Spring 2018, so we can keep each other updated on our process. Started filling out my application today! Super excited and totally nervous already :/

Specializes in LTC, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Home Health.

I filled out mine this past Friday and submitted it, im so nervous. I submitted to Parkland and JPS as well, I just hope they don't go based just off the 1st and 2nd selection.

I filled mine out on Friday and went to the Open House on Saturday. It sounds like Match Day may be October 24th. Did anyone else hear that? Unfortunately, I have an exam that day. Hoping I can work something out if I get called for an interview.

Dang! I didn't get to go to the open house. Any relevant information I should know? How did you find out about Match Day?

I've read through past threads and I think they work with you if you can't make the interviews...I might be wrong though!

Not really. It was mainly just general information. We received a presentation for each specialty and then they had tables set up for each also. You could go by and ask any questions you had. It was pretty informal, and just basic info on the program. As far as Match Day, one of the educators that I spoke with, said she heard it was supposed to be 10/24. But that is the only thing I remember hearing about it, so I wasn't sure if it is already set in stone or not.

Okay, thanks for the info!

Memorial Hermann sent an email to our school saying Match Day is planned to be October 24th and you should expect to be there all day if invited!

I applied as well! I turned in my application on Friday. I'm from out of state and applying to many nurse residency programs in TX and other states! I didn't even know there was an open house :(

I just applied as well, and I'm from out of state as well. I applied for L&D. Good luck to all of us!

Yikes, I have in my calendar that Harris Health's information session is on the 24th as well!

I applied the day it opened! My first choice is Mother/Baby at Childrens. I'm really hoping to get a call back. Prayers for all of us!

Anyone else's application status changed to being under review?

+ Add a Comment