Lucile Packard RN Residency September 2017

Nurses New Nurse

Published

I know theres another "Fall 2017" thread for LPCH, but it seemed like it was for the April cohort instead. So heres a new thread for those who applied to the fall Sept 2017 cohort at LPCH!

There was word going around that they wouldn't have a cohort this season due to the new hospital, but I guess they decided to have one anyways. Let's keep each other updated with anything we hear from them (:

Hi! Could anyone give me tips for LD LPCH interview? Thank you (:

@aspiringnicunurse hey girl! is there a way where I could privately message you regarding the background and physical?

Hi,

I plan on applying for the Sept 2018 program. I am moving from out of state so I don't have any contacts over in the bay area. Would someone be able to give me some information about the program any advice regarding getting hired etc. Also, if someone knows the information for the nurse recruiter who looks at the applications I would be really grateful for the information. Thank you!!

Have you got an interview?

I just got a call from HR about 5 minutes ago for maternity position. Good luck everyone!

Hi Jessica, I have a few questions regarding the interview process for the maternity unit and I was wondering if there was any other way to contact you to discuss it.

+ Add a Comment