2016 Summer Article Contest Top 10 - You Pick 4 Winners

The 2016 Summer Nursing Article Contest has come to a close. Now it's time for you, the readers to cast your votes for the top 4 winning articles. Who will you select? It's all up to you......... Nurses Announcements Article Contest

Updated:  

1. PLEASE SELECT 4

What you didn't know
      I survived the Board of Nursing
      Former LVN with Current Felony Charge
      Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
      Throwing the Rubik's Cube at Nurse Burnout
      Is the BSN for Everybody? Things to Consider when Considering School
      What Nobody Told You About Graduate School
      The Straw That Broke the Nurse's Back
      The Dark Side of Hope
      Starting Over....

38 members have participated

2016 Summer Article Contest Top 10 - You Pick 4 Winners

Four Writers Will Split A Total Cash Value of $600!

We had some great articles submitted in July, August, and September. Thank you to everyone who submitted articles as well as those who read, liked and/or commented! We had several first-time writers. I hope you will continue to write articles and share your stories with us.

It is always hard to select the top 10. That has been done and now it's your turn to help pick the Top 4 winners. The authors of the four articles with the most votes will each win $150!!

Use the poll below to vote for your 4 favorite articles. You may select up to 4 articles. You must be a registered member to vote.

The top articles in no particular order are:

If you submitted an article and it's not among the TOP 10, try again. There is always an article contest going on. If you didn't submit an article but would like to enter the next article contest, check out the 2016 Fall Nursing Article Contest.

If you are reading this as a guest and would like to vote for your top four articles, Join Today.

It just takes a few minutes to register and create a free account with allnurses.com. To register, click on Register Today - It's Free on the allnurses website.

(Edited November 15, 2016)

THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE WINNERS

(Columnist)
83 Articles   5,923 Posts

Specializes in Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg.

We really would like some help giving away this money to deserving article writers. Please cast your votes.

And....if you'd like a piece of the prize next time, write an article for the current Fall Article Contest going on now.

Specializes in Vents, Telemetry, Home Care, Home infusion.

Thanks to the many new writers for contributing your thoughts about nursing and personal experiences, to help and inspire our viewers.

Specializes in Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg.

The poll is now closed for voting. Thanks to all who participated in submitting the articles and voting.

There were so many great articles to choose from, which made for a close race.

And the winners are...

Congratulations!!!!!

And a big thank you to all who participated. Remember, the Fall Article Contest is going on now, so submit your article for a chance of winning $150. The contest ends December 15th.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who cast a vote in my direction. I was reluctant to share such a personal story so I'm glad it touched you in some way. A lot of great entries.