Anyone attend or know about hacienda la puente rop lvn program?

U.S.A. California

Updated:   Published

I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM FROM ANY STUDENTS OR GRADUATES? WHAT ARE THE PRE LVN CLASSES, AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? THANKS FOR THE INFO...GOD BLESS:nurse:

Hello sr20alex,

Wish I would have read this thread sooner... Guess you are taking your pre-lvn today. Hope you do well. I passed an was accepted last December for January 2013 class. I wasn't ready @ that time so I asked if they would hold my spot for this July. They were able to do so and I will be starting this coming semester. If you have any questions that I can help w/ let me know. Hopefully, you pass everything and we'll meet soon. You will get results rather quickly regarding how you do today. I heard from them w/in a few days! Good luck!!

sr20alex

I'm taking it today to at 4pm.

Ive taken the pre LVN before but did not get in i was off by 7 points.

so today is my second try & I'm praying I do get in because this is my dream.

Study all the answers from the seer tests.

& for the handbook study the Attendance Policy, Dress Code,fee payment policy,scholastic integrity,school rules policy.

Don't be nervous, I found out after that they start grading you the moment you walk in.

Be on time. Dress like if your going to a Job Interview.

Do not pull your phone out for any reason. & just make sure you have everything the Agenda says to take.

*be organized & neat.

HLPAE-VN Class of June 2013!!:D

Currently waiting to take NCLEX-PN.

#1 Tip for Pre-VN ---> DO NOTTTT USE CELLPHONES, Ipads, Ipods, etc.

Leave all your gadgets in the car.

Hi

I will be taking PRE-LVN for HLP in the next couple of months, any tips on what to study ..any info will be helpful.

Thanks

i will be taking the TABE electronically tomorrow at la puente. Im currently an alternate and hope I make it to the second round in the pre-vn course.

I passed the lvn entrance exam at a local adult school and was recently invited to the pre-VN class starting Oct 7th. i have read that 60 people are chosen for the pre-VN class and the pre-VN class involves testing in dosage calculation, a&p and a handbook/orientation. Are their subjects i can brush up on to help me get a head start for the pre-VN course?

Hi, I was wondering if you had any info on what the pre-vn class was like?

Thnak you in advance.

Hi Minniemegs,

I did not get into hacienda adult school but I did make it to another adult school similiar. The pre-vn class may be different than hacienda adult school but we had to meet once a week and have a quiz on a lecture we discussed a week before. If you scored 80% or higher on all four quizzes, you were invited to an interview. We also was scored on an in-class oral presentation. I just had my interview last week. I will know if I was accepted in the program around Thanksgiving period.

Thank you for responding!

The hacienda la puente is a one day pre vn class. So I guess I'll be finding out soon! I've studied all the info they have given me so hopefully all goes well! I wish you lots of luck on your journey!

Thank you for responding!

The hacienda la puente is a one day pre vn class. So I guess I'll be finding out soon! I've studied all the info they have given me so hopefully all goes well! I wish you lots of luck on your journey!

thank you Minniemegs. You should be proud of your self for making it this far and please keep us posted =)

The only reason I want to get my VN is because my gpa is too low for the RN program. But I like that you sugges to still apply. While I'm the VN program hopefully I can find a way to raise my gpa and still apply to the RN program. Good advice!

Hello, im looking at private schools right now for LVN programs.  I stubbled across your comment and I was intrigued so I googled the school and it seems awesome.  How long did it take you to get into the program? I know they have a wait list and I spoke to a rep there and she said there is 1,000 students on the waitlist. Do you know how the students are selected into the program? I asked her but she did not give me a straight forward answer.  Also, how long after you were selected into the program did the program actually start?   Thak you for the info in advance! 

+ Add a Comment