Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application

Specialties Advanced

Published

Hello! I have seen forums for the previous years' application cycles, but not for the class starting fall 2012.

Sooo... how's it going for everyone? I take the GRE on Friday (gah!) so of course I'm trying to avoid studying for that!

NPHopeful25- Except for the financial aid packet that all applicants get, I haven't heard a word. It's concerning to me too.

Don't stress yet!!! We should start hearing in a week at the EARLIEST. If you look at previous years, they start letting people know around 18thish.... so don't stress just yet :)

Specializes in FNP: Urgent Care & Primary Care; RN: Med-Surg.

i'm freaking out here people!!!!!!!!!:bugeyes::eek::confused:

i sent in my app a few days ago so i probably won't be hearing for awhile. though i'm pretty sure my chances are slim. my gpa is below the minimum :/ but i'm hoping other parts of my application will sway them. good luck everyone!

prooxfordcomma - If the schools requiring you to deposit so early are not your first choice, ask for an extension. It's worth a try.

In previous years the first people have heard on the 18th and during phone interviews they said late feb to mid march so there's no reason to stress about not hearing anything yet, no one has. I'm hoping that this weekend (Sat is the 18th) maybe some people will have some news. I have also seen that in previous years some people called and were told if they were admitting but that wouldn't be until at least next week or so. I was told 2 weeks ago from tomorrow that final files would be sent out in 2 weeks so I'm assuming that tomorrow or tuesday they will start rolling out the final reviews and decisions will be sent out maybe by the end of the week. Not sure what or how long the final review process is but that's my guess from the information that I have gathered.

And we enter into another week of anticipation! How is everyone doing? :)

Freaking out!! The anticipation is killing me!! Anyone else feel the same?

Specializes in Pediatrics.

I'm pretty anxious too although I don't know when I will find out. I just found out a recommendation did not get sent in until Feb. 6 (!!!) for the Dec. 1 deadline. Ugh. I don't know how this will impact when I get my decision.

I don't think there has ever been a longer February...feels like there are 60 days in this month!

I am just anxious!!! trying not to stress, I have far too much else to focus on and make sure it gets done haha but so anxious to find out! The earliest will be in a few days!

My interview was on the 6th and they told me 2-4 weeks. I'll allow myself to start some seriously obsessed email refreshing on February 21st.

+ Add a Comment