<Information about Touro Nevada>

U.S.A. Nevada

Published

hi everyone!

i got accepted to touro nevada today and wanted to know if any students/anyone knew any specifics about the program? i.e. class/clinical scheduling, academic work load, curriculum, and is as ridiculously as complicated/difficult as the faculty made it seem during my interview...i have said before that they made it seem way too tough or either really good, i am still not sure which one to go with! i am excited though and interested in any information, which anybody can pass on! i was told about this specific camp thing that they are doing right before the july start, what is that all about? i still have not been told too much info about it from the college.

well thanks for your insights!

What do you mean, did they wait list a bunch of people? I thought they were accepting 50 applicants. Well look on the bright side its only another 4 months untill the next class starts :). Also from what I understand the March start date is a lot smaller. Congrats to all who were accepted!! :)

Specializes in IMC.

Got my rejection letter on Friday, really wish they wouldn't have kept me waiting so long just to deny me. Congrats to those of you who got in.

Any one been accepted from the wait list yet? I know we're supposed to hear by the 31st, but I assume they'll notify individuals as spots become available

I'm on the wait list as well and I emailed the counselor and she's out of office until 8/20... great!

Hi Everyone,

Are you guys on the waitlist because they have already accepted 50 applicants? Or because you still need something to get in? Just curious thanks!

FYI, There hasn't been new additions to the class via email for about a week.

Still....Good luck.

Everythings in, just waiting for a spot to open up.....hopefully...

There have to be some people out there who were accepted and don't want there spot, right?

Oh okay, i just wanted to get an idea of how many people might be applying to the March start date. That is when I am applying due to finnancial reasons. from what I heard the March cohort is a lot smaller than the November start. Touro is the only school I am applying to so I hope I get in in March :). Well good luck and congrats to all! Were almost there.....:)

Hey,

I just got an update that I'm #6 on the wait list!

Anyone know the chances of getting into the cohort from the WL?

Did she call you or email you? I sent her an email 2 weeks ago asking what number I was on the list and got no response...

I had emailed her a couple of times in past 2 weeks and she replied back earlier today.

lola...and stillwaiting....I haven't heard back from her either. Everyday I check my mail to see if I received anything. But nothing so far! and its already past the 24th!! I'm really scared and nervous and I really do hope that at least with all this waiting we get a number. if not, then it would suck to know that we waited this long to be rejected. still hoping to hear good news...keep me updated guys. thx

+ Add a Comment