any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

hi nina...

yup..i was the one hu came direct from saudi to atend d interview.

wid all the jetlag and expenses..its worth everyting!

do i know u too?

have we met?

thread edited to remove the tagalog. per the tos of this forum, posting must be in english only.

suzanne4

nina,

i am happy that you will be in Canada a few months from now. I am also very much interested to work in canada but I would like to know if the questions during the interview were so difficult. I have been a nurse for a long time but with a little experience and I'm quite nervous just to think of the intervw.:crying2: thanx.

Guys I am currently waiting for the LMO from sunrisehealth region I recieved a job offer from them too last March 6. Have you processed your SRNA already? or is it ok to process later?? miss suzanne pls help if you know, will not processing my SRNA now delay my work visa>

Specializes in medical-surgical/OB-Gyne.

please process your SRNA the soonest possible time, i had a hard time processing mine becuase along the way there were some problems and it was the cause of delay for my deployment eventhough i was already issued a visa. please start now cause SRNA processing took a longer time than before due to many applicants applying for eligibility.

Specializes in Oncology, Medical.
goodluck to all applicants.....hope to see you in SK, im 1 of the 80 nurses hired last November by RQHR, hopefully leaving by april. I know you can make it just believe in yourself. goodluck again!

Please update us with your status/development when you are there. Good luck on your exam and on the change of environment. Like what Suzanne has warned, pass the CRNE on the first take. :uhoh21:

Hi guys,

Anyone from March 4-6 hires received their LMO already?

Thanks.

I am here - The LMO's for those hired by Regina have been released already. I do not know about the other regions.

Chinky- sknurses07 is correct. You need to get your SRNA. You need this with your Work permit.

Mairo28- the interview is not that hard. My interviewer just asked me my previous work experience and she also gave some situations and then asked me how am I going to go about it.

arylze- Nope, you don't me. I just knew you because I was sitted on the hallway waiting for my interview when the APEX staff got excited because you were the first one hired and then one of them said that your trip was worth it because you just arrived from the Middle East.

God bless everyone!

Thanks ninanurse! Goodluck to all of us!

nina,you said Regina candidates got their LMO's already so CONGRATULATIONS!

I am still waiting for mine.I do not know when it will come.

So,you started your visa processing now?how about your SRNA?

Please update me.

Specializes in medical-surgical, special areas.

hi!

i am just new here and i was reading all your exciting prospects regarding canada and i am very happy for all of you guys. i was one of those that were scheduled also for interview last march 4 of the current year, sad to say i did not make an appearance during the interview because my my ielts exam has already expired, thus i was hesitant to take the risk. i am planning to take the ielts exam because i am very interested in going to canada. like most of you guys, i also have an approved us employment-based petition, with a pd of sept. 2006. with the retrogression still very much going on, my interest was caught by nurses going to canada. but before i pursue that, i have several questions, 1) if i leave my us employer, what will be the consequences? 2) what will happen to my us visa application? 3) if i will pursue my canadian dream, how much will it cost me( processing expenses)?

hope to hear from you soon guys. all replies will be very much appreciated.

thank you very much.

johnna_999

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
hi!

i am just new here and i was reading all your exciting prospects regarding canada and i am very happy for all of you guys. i was one of those that were scheduled also for interview last march 4 of the current year, sad to say i did not make an appearance during the interview because my my ielts exam has already expired, thus i was hesitant to take the risk. i am planning to take the ielts exam because i am very interested in going to canada. like most of you guys, i also have an approved us employment-based petition, with a pd of sept. 2006. with the retrogression still very much going on, my interest was caught by nurses going to canada. but before i pursue that, i have several questions, 1) if i leave my us employer, what will be the consequences? 2) what will happen to my us visa application? 3) if i will pursue my canadian dream, how much will it cost me( processing expenses)?

hope to hear from you soon guys. all replies will be very much appreciated.

thank you very much.

johnna_999

welcome

it appears things are moving forward for people with a pd of 2006 but if canada is where you wnt to go then you need to think of a province where you want to live and work and they will have their fees regarding your application. the exam is only sat in canada 3 times a year so expenses there regarding sitting the exam unless you find an employer willing to assist you and in some cases the province allows you to work prior sitting the exam. regarding your us application, you will probably have some sort of cancellation fee to pay if you cancel your application with employer otherwise all that happens is your employer cancels process

Specializes in medical-surgical, special areas.

hi!

thank you very much silverdragon102. i hope more comments and opinions will come my way. have a nive day.

johnna

+ Add a Comment