Jump to content

Seminole State College/UCF Concurrent Program Fall2019

You are reading page 7 of Seminole State College/UCF Concurrent Program Fall2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

On 6/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Taylor-nursing said:

This means I’m accepted into the traditional fulltime day program?

Congratulations! You have been selected for provisional acceptance to the Seminole State College RN-AS Generic full-time program, beginning Fall 2019. We believe that you are part of a very special group and look forward to meeting and working with you.

FBEC5539-D103-4199-BE1B-01B48598B9F4.png

FBEC5539-D103-4199-BE1B-01B48598B9F4.png

Congrats again on getting in!!! When is the deadline to accept your seat? I'm still waiting to hear from them about anything

I had emailed my advisor on Friday and she contacted the nursing department this morning and apparently there was an error in my email not going out (or them forgetting about me, lol). Anyway, I did not get in. I am an alternate. For reference I had a 3.49 GPA and 87 on TEAS.

46 minutes ago, Shanebrink said:

I had emailed my advisor on Friday and she contacted the nursing department this morning and apparently there was an error in my email not going out (or them forgetting about me, lol). Anyway, I did not get in. I am an alternate. For reference I had a 3.49 GPA and 87 on TEAS.

I’m sorry. I’ll add you to my prayer in hoping a spot opens up for us!

13 hours ago, Shanebrink said:

I had emailed my advisor on Friday and she contacted the nursing department this morning and apparently there was an error in my email not going out (or them forgetting about me, lol). Anyway, I did not get in. I am an alternate. For reference I had a 3.49 GPA and 87 on TEAS.

I got an email from my advisor to, I didn't get into the program. She apologized and didn't know why I didn't get an email. I had a GPA of 3.56 but a teas of 82. She said that this was one of the most competitive semesters for people to apply because the application pool was so strong. You had to be at least in category one with a 87 on teas to even make the cut apparently for this fall. I'm going to retake the teas and hopefully try to get a score of at least an 88. But spring semester is easier to get into apparently as it isn't as competitive as fall. One of my coworkers who is currently in the traditional program applied for admission last summer and got in. She had a 78.9 teas score and a 2.9 prereg gpa so that shows that there is still possibility to gain admission in the program with our scores. Congrats to everyone who got into the program and for those who did not, do not get discouraged. Hopefully I will see some of you for Spring 2020 program!

9 hours ago, hzeid said:

Did anyone start a FB page yet?? I can start one if not!!!

I have been looking and I dont think anyone has. Could you start one?! I have so many questions!! lol

Has anyone gotten a response after emailing their letter of intent? My background check has changed on my Complio account but I have not heard anything from the nursing department.

13 hours ago, hzeid said:

Did anyone start a FB page yet?? I can start one if not!!!

I haven't seen one! You should start one so we can ask each other questions a little easier! Can't wait to meet everyone!

6 minutes ago, Taylor-nursing said:

Has anyone gotten a response after emailing their letter of intent? My background check has changed on my Complio account but I have not heard anything from the nursing department.

Did you purchase everything from the compliment account? I was waiting to see if I heard back before I bought everything, but maybe I should just do it.

7 minutes ago, Taylor-nursing said:

Has anyone gotten a response after emailing their letter of intent? My background check has changed on my Complio account but I have not heard anything from the nursing department.

I emailed the nursing department with that question and they said they haven't began checking in the 5 forms that were suppose to be sent, but when they get to your email you will get a receipt so we know they got it!!!

1 minute ago, hzeid said:

Did you purchase everything from the compliment account? I was waiting to see if I heard back before I bought everything, but maybe I should just do it.

I went ahead and bought mine and I got my fingerprinting done today and my background check was done as well. The complio account has really helped me keep track of what I need to do

1 minute ago, aec14 said:

I went ahead and bought mine and I got my fingerprinting done today and my background check was done as well. The complio account has really helped me keep track of what I need to do

Do you have to go get it done within so many days once you buy it? I am planning to go Friday, but didn’t know if you had only so many hours to do it...

Just now, hzeid said:

Do you have to go get it done within so many days once you buy it? I am planning to go Friday, but didn’t know if you had only so many hours to do it...

Not that I've seen anywhere! It's also helpful because there is some forms on there you will need to get your drug testing and forms your doctor has to sign off on for your physical an stuff. You also have to submit the VECHS Waiver on there as well and a Student Confidentiality Statement so it was easier for me to go ahead and get the whole process started 🙂

Just now, aec14 said:

Not that I've seen anywhere! It's also helpful because there is some forms on there you will need to get your drug testing and forms your doctor has to sign off on for your physical an stuff. You also have to submit the VECHS Waiver on there as well and a Student Confidentiality Statement so it was easier for me to go ahead and get the whole process started 🙂

Thank you!!

13 minutes ago, aec14 said:

I went ahead and bought mine and I got my fingerprinting done today and my background check was done as well. The complio account has really helped me keep track of what I need to do

Yep me too! I did my fingerprinting and drug screening yesterday. Just got my email confirmation of my Letter of intent! All the reply said was, "Received all 5 forms."!! Idk why but I got so excited about that email! lol

1 minute ago, Taylor-nursing said:

Yep me too! I did my fingerprinting and drug screening yesterday. Just got my email confirmation of my Letter of intent! All the reply said was, "Received all 5 forms."!! Idk why but I got so excited about that email! lol

I'm so excited to get mine! I think it's because it makes it actually official that we will be in this program!!! 🙂

10 minutes ago, hzeid said:

Thank you!!

You're welcome!!! It really does make it a little easier to keep track of it all! Did you make a facebook group by chance?

5 minutes ago, aec14 said:

You're welcome!!! It really does make it a little easier to keep track of it all! Did you make a facebook group by chance?

I have not yet - I’m doing my complio - I have a chem class from 2-6 so I will get it done later! Unless someone else starts one!!

7 minutes ago, hzeid said:

I have not yet - I’m doing my complio - I have a chem class from 2-6 so I will get it done later! Unless someone else starts one!!

Okay I just wasn't sure! I work tonight so I wont get a chance until tomorrow but if I am able to before you are I can do it 🙂 if not just send the link in here so we can all join. So excited!!!

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK