SCC/ARC Fall 2021 Sac City/American River College

Posted

You are reading page 8 of SCC/ARC Fall 2021 Sac City/American River College. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

MamaB

MamaB

42 Posts

4 minutes ago, Katieh11 said:

Do ARC and SCC have that same option?

It looks like they do. This was the resource on SCC's website, which links to SacState. They just don't state anywhere how many they allow in. 

 

image.thumb.png.cfa8c41efc4cca34dfb4c82d5afbf565.png

Katieh11

Katieh11

214 Posts

Just now, JesB said:

It looks like they do. This was the resource on SCC's website, which links to SacState. They just don't state anywhere how many they allow in. 

 

image.thumb.png.cfa8c41efc4cca34dfb4c82d5afbf565.png

That's so awesome! I didn't know if it was different somehow.

Tanya D

Tanya D

Specializes in Certified Medical Assistant. Has 7 years experience. 58 Posts

Hey everyone, just got an acceptance email for SCC. Good luck everyone!

Katieh11

Katieh11

214 Posts

4 minutes ago, Tanya D said:

Hey everyone, just got an acceptance email for SCC. Good luck everyone!

Congrats!

 

I have 0 e-mail, guessing that means I am a no go.?

kendravisker714

kendravisker714

86 Posts

11 minutes ago, Tanya D said:

Hey everyone, just got an acceptance email for SCC. Good luck everyone!

Hi, did your status change? Mine hasn’t changed to qualified or not qualified. It hasn’t been touched since 2/10 ish 

Dee145

Dee145

5 Posts

1 hour ago, Katieh11 said:

Congrats!

 

I have 0 e-mail, guessing that means I am a no go.?

I received an email at 1:30. 

Rae G

Rae G

30 Posts

Just got my acceptance email form SCC. Good luck to everyone. My status has not changed in the los Rios portal. 

Katieh11

Katieh11

214 Posts

Just now, Rae G said:

Just got my acceptance email form SCC. Good luck to everyone. My status has not changed in the los Rios portal. 

Congrats!

JMonty

JMonty

32 Posts

Is it a lottery completed for each spot, or is a lottery drawn for the entire cohort? I am wondering if the emails were all sent at one time or individually.

Katieh11

Katieh11

214 Posts

Just now, JMonty said:

Is it a lottery completed for each spot, or is a lottery drawn for the entire cohort? I am wondering if the emails were all sent at one time or individually.

I'm wondering the same thing. Also, I think SSC pulls for Spring too, right?

Rae G

Rae G

30 Posts

I got my email at 11:13am and another poster got theirs at 1:30pm so I think they are doing it for each spot. 

JMonty

JMonty

32 Posts

It's my understanding that they pull for both semesters. I noticed that people received their emails at different time intervals, so it seems like it is not all at one time.